- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Now that the temps are rising, I don’t want to be stuck inside the house cooking, and stirring, and braising, and baking, and, well, you get the picture. Our dinners during the warmer months are mostly composed of some type … Continue reading
This past Monday I had surgery. EYE surgery to be exact. Lasik eye surgery. Involving LASERS. It was quite Star Trekkie of me using lasers like that. I just want you all to know that I’m on the cutting edge … Continue reading
Now that I got all the horrible places I have been off my chest, I thought now I would pay homage to the beautiful places I have seen in the world. Beginning with last weekend’s camping excursion in Milford, CA! … Continue reading
One very small thing gives me simple pleasure. Going to Home Depot. No, not really. But when I have to go to Home Depot or Lowe’s, you will always find me at some point in the paint section looking at … Continue reading
I’ve been a fan of King Arthur products for some time now, but it has only been in the past year or so that I have jumped head-first into the King Arthur world of bread baking. Yes, the real deal. Kneading, rising, … Continue reading
I am reading a funny little book called 101 Places NOT to See Before You Die. This post’s idea comes from that. So, in no particular order, THE most boring places I have ever had the misfortune to be in. … Continue reading
I have recently discovered a website that I will link things of interest to me here. It has a little bit o’everything in it. Food, Fashion, Posters, Babies, Barbies, Puppies… Apparently, I’m an idiot and can’t figure out the links…yet. … Continue reading
…Who? You ask. My husband, of course. This photo may not look like much to you, but to me, it speaks volumes. This perpetual calendar was given to our family years ago by my mother and step-father and hangs in … Continue reading