- Doctor, Doctor Gimme the News…
- Pinterest and UFO’s
- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- Recipe Rx From Felia
- Sorry, Everyone, But I’ll Be Late Posting
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
Whatcho lookin fo?
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: May 2011
For those of you wondering (that’s you, Jennifer!!), my feet are blister free after a 5 mile hike along the Hetch Hetchy reservoir and a 2 mile walk around the Yosemite Valley floor. While hiking, I was forced to step in a stream (read: arctic blast of … Continue reading
I don ‘t know if you’ve ever heard of Yelp before. It is a customer review site on anything and everything. From gas stations to restaurants to bowling alleys and coffee houses. If you want someone to know how you … Continue reading
This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend. It is the traditional kick-off of the summer season! Picnics, boating, family vacations, beach days, rafting on the river, weddings, family reunions, mountain hiking days, summer camp! All of the things that we … Continue reading
After a full week of me flying around the Reno/Sparks area, getting ready for the trip this weekend, I think I have officially lost my mind. Buying food. Finding and packing the appropriate gear for wet, cold, and rainy weather. … Continue reading
I am a huge fan of soups. And not just soups when the weather is bad. I like soup in the summertime. I adore soup for breakfast. This is one my very favorite soups of all time. Roasted Garlic. Say … Continue reading
…this must be the start of something …this could be the heart of something …this could be the start of something BIG! (or green) Wait? What??? Green???? I don’t know, the song just kind of came to me as I was slopping … Continue reading
Next week, a bunch of us are going camping in Yosemite. And as I am preparing for the trip, I got to thinking about my younger days and how my version of camping now is a lot different from back then. My version … Continue reading
Say hi to George and Lily. Hi! These two lovely people are my grandparents. My Grampa George died when I was one, so I never met him but I will thank him for my brown eyes. Also my daughter’s brown … Continue reading
First: A Disclaimer – I have to admit, I’m a bit jaded when it comes to Hallmark cards; I find them to be VERY over-priced and I have become maybe even a little cynical and think that Hallmark is in … Continue reading