- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I have to tell you, when I first moved to Reno, and I heard about the Rib Cook-Off, I was unimpressed. Then I went, I ate, I conquered. And now I look forward to it every year. Last year, I … Continue reading
Next week starts the annual Best of the West Rib Cook-off. This is one of the best events we have, Hot August Nights being very popular as well. But this one? This one with all the pork? Lordy. My mouth … Continue reading
That’s what some might say…but, me? I feel as if I have just created a work of art, built something grand, helped a little fledgling prepare to take flight. Just WHAT, you might ask, could stir such emotion, such a feeling of … Continue reading
When I was in grad school (my, that seems like a long time ago!), my emphasis was American Women’s Memoirs. Ever since then, I have been fascinated by nonfiction accounts of everything. Climbing Mt. Everest. Climbing K2. Being Adopted. Putting … Continue reading
Awhile back, I told you about my eye surgery. All of the gory details of it. But what I’ve not told you is that it didn’t turn out like my very first one. This ‘Enhancement’ went flooey with a capital … Continue reading
For a while now, I have had the opportunity to get dual US and Spanish citizenships. There are good things and bad things, as to every situation, but on this one I am thinking I am going to do it. Once, … Continue reading
My family and I just returned from our annual vacation in the Grand Teton National Park. Please don’t go there yourself because too many people are discovering that it is an awe-inspiring park and crowding up the place. Stay home … Continue reading
A few posts back, I wrote the following: Appreciate the randomness and the ordinary in everyday living.You just never know how that day, that moment, that “non-event-occasion” may hold a memory; one that, when visited years later, brings joy just … Continue reading
As some of you may know, our air conditioner has been out for around three weeks. I have to move the water heater in order to have the air conditioner fixed. (HUH? you are asking. The lady I bought the … Continue reading