- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- You’re Invited to a Wine Pairing
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
- Whip-Its, Bloggess Style
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I refuse to believe that I am cheap. Yes, I love a good deal. Yes, I will spend money on something if I think it is warranted. Yes, I will bend over and pick up a penny (only 99 more … Continue reading
Most of you all know about the fire we had here last week in Reno. It burned over 2,000 acres, 30 homes were destroyed with another 20 highly damaged, and 10,000 people were evacuated in a 12 hour period. As … Continue reading
I had a VERY unfortunate experience at a local restaraunt this weekend, and I am telling everyone about it, because frankly, I hate this new attitude of restaurateurs in Reno. Apparently we Renoites are all idiots and don’t know good food when we see it, … Continue reading
Now don’t get me wrong, I adore green bean casserole made with Campbell’s Mushroom soup and Durkee’s French Fried Onion rings, but let’s face it. How many times will you either make it or have it served to you in … Continue reading
Mmmmmm…. Thanksgiving Day! At our house it starts with the “girls” (whoever they are…be it daughters, mothers or grandmothers, or a combination of all three, whoever happens to be hanging around that morning) watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. I … Continue reading
As much as I hate Halloween, I love, love, love Thanksgiving Day. Not only does it come complete with a four-day weekend, but it celebrates one of the most important things in my life: food. Most of you should know … Continue reading
Beginning on Monday and running through next Friday, we at IdiosynCrazies’ test kitchens will be helping you out with your Thanksgiving Day meal planning. No, we are not cooking your turkey for you, silly. What we will be doing is … Continue reading
Confession time, folks. Here goes. I have a slight case of OCD, or as the common saying goes, CDO because it should be in alphabetical order. I must have things organized, filed, and user friendly. I honestly don’t know when … Continue reading
As I have done since, oh, probably high school, I make lists of things that need to be done. Last week I had drafted this list It included the things I planned to “get to” over the weekend; reminding me to … Continue reading