- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- You’re Invited to a Wine Pairing
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
- Whip-Its, Bloggess Style
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: December 2011
I have been sitting on the fence about writing this post. Truly, wavering back and forth on how I would approach something very personal with the internet. I have asked my fellow bloggers if they wanted to do a January … Continue reading
The year is rapidly coming to a close. In the next few days we will be bombarded with a recap of the current events of 2011. And so, as I wish all of you a Happy New Year, it causes … Continue reading
Most of you are probably lounging around today, on a glorious day off, admiring your gifts and looking at pictures from yesterday. While you are reading this, I am making the long, long trek to Idaho with Biff and Laida … Continue reading
Here are the other two Christmas stockings I have made for our other two grandchildren.
A few years ago, I got this bright idea (insert light bulb lit up) to hand make our very first grandchild’s Christmas stocking to hang here with ours. Ahhhh. Sweet thought, isn’t it? I found one I liked at the … Continue reading
We’re in countdown mode now…children (of all ages) are getting excited, there is magic in the air, the Christmas trees are glowing in the windows and families and friends are getting ready to get together during this, the season of … Continue reading
At first I was petrified, disgusted and amazed. I don’t want to watch how messy other people’s houses are! But, secretly, I do. Oh, I really, really do. I DVR Hoarders. I know all of the psychologists “trained in obsessive-compulsive … Continue reading
I thought that I would sneak one more recipe in for the holidays for you. This has been a go-to potato dish for our family for more years than I can count. In fact, during our Silver Palate days, Fannie … Continue reading
Well, as you know from our various posts circling around the topic of FOOD, we have been pretty busy here in the Ol’ Idiosyncrazies Test Kitchens. Not long ago, I realized that one of the things that makes cooking and … Continue reading