- Doctor, Doctor Gimme the News…
- Pinterest and UFO’s
- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- Recipe Rx From Felia
- Sorry, Everyone, But I’ll Be Late Posting
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
Whatcho lookin fo?
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: February 2012
One of the most unexpected surprises about moving to the country, is how difficult it is to carve out time for healthy activities. Oh sure there’s plenty to do, chores galore, as Eva Gabor might acknowledge, but seriously, trying to … Continue reading
Cleaning blogging house today. A few things that I will catch you up with. I STILL HAVEN’T RUN DOWN THE BURJ KHALIFA. That’s breaking news, people…breaking news! However, on my bucket list, I can cross off this one: Witness the … Continue reading
Well, hello, Friends! I’m so happy to be part of the (active) Idiosyncrazies Team once again! Our dear friend, Farie, has done a great job of filling in during my absence, hasn’t she?And now, word has it, she is going … Continue reading
With the recession, the ecomony caused many of us to take stock and re-evaluate our lives and what is truly important. This, along with the fact that we gained a child, made us think that it was a perfect time … Continue reading
What’s with all these provacative recipes you may ask? Pure coincidence. Really. Trust me. Would you like some candy, little girl? I got this recipe from one of my most favorite authors in the world, Diana Gabaldon. Her Outlander series … Continue reading
The following is a post written by our dear friend, Farie “A day late and a dollar short.” This has been my motto for most of my life. I remember while I was in high school, many of my friends … Continue reading
When I was in college in the late 1990s, the Internet was a very new thing. Emails were seen as computerized letter writing and cell phones were large remote control-like things with actual antennae. The phones could actually call people, if … Continue reading
Ok, who wants to get naughty? Oh, I knew YOU would! The following recipe was brought to my attention by my beautiful daughter-in-law, Fanabelle. When she told me the name I had to laugh. She said that she’s made them … Continue reading