- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I had planned on writing about today was one particular thing. Until yesterday happened. Now, it might not seem much to you but I do know that there are women out there who hate shopping for jeans as much … Continue reading
A few short weeks ago, Munch’s horse and I had a disagreement while I was loading her in the horse trailer. Well, actually, she was having a disagreement with me, and weighing 800+ pounds more that I do, well, let’s … Continue reading
About a month ago, I went to my doctor (Dr. Oz. No, not THAT Dr. Oz, the Dr. Wizard of Oz!) and he gave me an allergy shot. He said it would probably last 4-6 months. It lasted 5 WEEKS. … Continue reading
Most of you know that I recently traveled to the island of Hawaii with my female cousins. This is the second ‘cousin’ trip we have taken. We were blessed with the fact that three of our Australian cousins joined us … Continue reading
1) Watched some guys get in a fight at a pizza parlor. It was like good old Emmett times. 2) Gave away our new dog, much to our current dog’s delight. (And mine.) 3) Took a friend out for Birthday … Continue reading
Have you ever been so anxious to eat something that you forgot to do a very important part of the recipe? Well, I did just that yesterday. I forgot to take photographs of a recipe that I was making just … Continue reading
This past weekend I spent much of Sunday in my office, which happens to be one of my favorite rooms. In this room I pay bills and work on taxes, mend clothing, as well as spend time on the computer, … Continue reading
Biff has been working at a ski resort for a couple of months now, and a perk he receives is discounted lift tickets and rentals. I thought for sure Biff would invite some of his friends and I would have a nice … Continue reading
Now that you’ve heard me lamenting about all the things I found around the house that I’ve saved for no other reason than memories, this is what I’ve done with them. For the photo from the dinner at the Holiday … Continue reading