- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The ladies here at IdiosynCrazies are pretty much…well, crazy. Our love of scrapbooking begins with taking photos to scrapbook. We don’t go anywhere without a camera at the ready, even if it is our camera phone. We have given ourselves … Continue reading
Have you ever disliked a food for your entire life? Have you ever kept trying to like it even though the mere smell of said food could make you gag? Did the mention of that food prompt sentimental memories to … Continue reading
Mr. Fannie and I are fortunate enough to live very close to one of our favorite area wineries; close enough, we could almost crawl home if necessary. Also fortunate is the fact we’ve never had to test that theory. Four … Continue reading
This June, Mr. Farie and I will celebrate our 16th Wedding Anniversary. It seems unbelievable that we’ve been married that long. During these nearly sixteen years, life has brought us lots of changes. We spent several summers with Mr. Farie’s two children from … Continue reading
Apparently, we have a magic cleaning machine in our house. Or at least Biff thought it was a magic cleaning machine, until he found out this weekend that it isn’t magic. It’s just a dishwasher. Growing up, one of our … Continue reading
Back in the 1960’s and I was a mere child—yes, really!—my mom would fix meatloaf. The mentioning of the meal would drive my brothers and I into such a dread. How were we to eat that stuff? It’s gross! But … Continue reading
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there lived a Prince and a Princess. On the day that they were wed, they looked blissfully into the future, certain that the years ahead would forever be joyful and … Continue reading
Ah, meatloaf. It gets nearly as bad a rap as fruitcake. When I was growing up, my Mom made a meatloaf that was all ground beef and not much else. I don’t really remember what all the ingredients were in … Continue reading
Yes, you read it right: Ann Lander’s Meatloaf. My mom got this recipe out of the newspaper when I was little, and we have been making this meatloaf ever since. And I am pretty sure that no one cares about … Continue reading