- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: May 2012
If you are a frequent reader here at IdiosynCrazies, you will know that Mr. Fae and I traveled to Utah to attend (yet) another family reunion. I don’t know why we even call them reunions either. Yes, we ‘reunion’ but … Continue reading
Superstitions…why do people believe in them, I have to ask? Seriously, if you break a mirror, 7 years bad luck are sure to follow? Something bad will happen if you step on a crack in the sidewalk or if you walk … Continue reading
I was perusing Yelp.com this morning, and I came across a review of a local restaurant, and the woman was ranting and raving because they said “prawns” on the menu, but “shrimp” came out on her plate. I thought, “Well, … Continue reading
…and still not being able to load photos for you to see. I have a long narrative for you but it will have to wait until this weekend and I return home. To my magical iMac…until then… Wagons Ho! Fae
I am willing to bet, although many of us do not have children, we have a young one in our life that we have affected, nurtured, soothed, consoled or laughed with once or twice. So, this day I would like … Continue reading
The Run is done in May of each year to an itby bity town in Utah. I love this place. Most of my cousins show up for this Run. What do we do here? Thanks for asking. Well, we catch up … Continue reading
Yesterday I went to lunch at Wendy’s. I had a hamburger, medium fries and a medium diet soda. I ate almost 1000 calories in one sitting without even really thinking about it. Or being that full afterwards. Today I had … Continue reading
He didn’t look old enough to be of legal age but he was. He was so shy and reserved as well. But he got the job anyway. He worked there for over fifteen years, too, before it happened. He started … Continue reading