- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Today, I am going to reminisce about the food that I already miss from Our European Vacation, which was just actually Our Spanish Vacation, and I can say that because we actually set foot in Spain this time, not just … Continue reading
La de dah…pretty fancy schmancy name for plain ol’ eggplant soup, right? The first time that I heard of eggplant soup I did a head tilt. Eggplant Soup? That sounded intriguing to me. I looked at so many different recipes … Continue reading
OK, some highlights only today because the jet lag got to me and I was sound asleep at 8:00 pm last night. These are only from the first part of the trip. Enjoy, and more to come.
Many years ago, my mom introduced me to the wonders of basil pesto. She would make gnocchi covered in it along side of sauteed chicken livers. Oh yes I do eat liver. I love chicken liver. I know, I know, … Continue reading
I will be home next weekend (YIPPIE!) and so you are just going to have to hold tight until then in order to get your fix from me! Until then, agur eta musu danak handi bat! (That means, Goodbye and … Continue reading
A while back, a couple of us were talking about cameras and photography and taking better pictures. I remarked that I really needed to pay better attention to the lighting around me. I really hated seeing yellow tint to my … Continue reading
You poor, poor dedicated blog readers. You are going to have to suffer through a few posts of mine in which I relate my awesome European travels. And this post will be just a little taste of what is to … Continue reading
Earlier this year when Mr. Fae and I decided to travel and visit the Utah National Park system and we were in the first park of the visit, Arches, we stopped into the park headquarters. We usually do this anytime … Continue reading
This past weekend, I spent a lot of time in the garden. Weeding, feeding, weeding, harvesting, and did I mention weeding? After spending so much time out there, and forgetting to thaw out any meat for dinner, I thought, what better … Continue reading