- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Author Archives: Felia
First off, I am sorry for being MIA. Apparently, planning a wedding is time consuming and exhausting. And I still feel like there is a ton to do! But no worries! My phone is helping me keep track of everything, … Continue reading
It is Spring Fling 2013! I got quite a bit done this weekend, but by the end I was pretty tired. I will however share with you my latest A Day in the Life of……
Fae told me a long time ago to never trust a picture that she has had her hands on because she will put that picture through a barage of edits in Photoshop. Now I know this first hand. Behold! My … Continue reading
I have a serious love-hate relationship with those evil meddlesome geniuses people over at Google. I love Google for searching, but Chrome is evil and will kill your computer, as it did to mine at work. I love Google Reader, … Continue reading
I don’t bake. Usually. I mean, I can. I just normally don’t. If I want baked goods, I go to the Mexican bakery down the street and load up. When I was younger, and I would complain that I was bored, … Continue reading
If you do any sort of scrapbooking, you know all about Project Life, Daily Photo Challenges, and the like. Allie Edwards (she is a famous scrapbooker) has been doing things in this vein for a while now, like a Decade of … Continue reading
We decided to give you, our readers, a little more information about our personal lives. So you can get to know us a little better. And we can share. And because we are women, we LOVE to share. (Well, most … Continue reading
I have heard about Geocaching for quite some time now, and since I have acquired a smart phone, I thought now would be the time to try it! So, Biff and I went out to Moon Rocks and stomped around for a … Continue reading
Growing up, my mom made Spanish Rice often. Well, what I THOUGHT was Spanish Rice, but come to find out, it was really Basque Rice. I have made that for some of my friends, and it is quite delicious. This … Continue reading