- If Fae Can Do That…
- Don’t Call Me Pat
- It’s Christmas Morning!
- DIY – If You Dare
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down – Installment #3
- Today’s Blog is Brought to You by the Letter P
- DIY – Beautiful Burger Buns (Paleo Kooks beware)
- The Death of the Handwritten Correspondence
- The Best Birthday Present I Ever Received
- The Inside-Out Burger
- “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…” Well actually, all about me…
- Let’s go Shoppin!
- Yea! Another Do-Over!
- Chicken and Dumplings Throw Down
- Give me a “T”….
- We Interupt This Marriage to Bring You Hunting Season..
- County Fair, the Reason I Need a Vacation
- Mini Black Jack Sliders
- Going Green, or More Ways to Suck Up Your Free Time
- Where’s the Beef?!
- The Things a Smart Phone Can Do
- A Day in the Life of Felia: April
- Why You Should NEVER Trust A Picture
- Seriously, Google, Seriously.
- Joy the Baker’s Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes with Blackberry Vanilla Sauce
- A Day in the Life
- A Little About ‘Lil ‘Ol Me!
- A New Pastime – Geocaching!
- A (Crazy) Conversation with a (Crazy) Caterer
Whatcho lookin fo?
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
Author Archives: Fae
Resiliency. A friend of mine and I were talking last week and you know how a conversation meanders on subject to subject? Ours was no different. From June parties to grocery shopping, we’ll cover many grounds and topics. But from … Continue reading
This past weekend was a special holiday for us scrapbookers. It was National Scrapbook Day (oh, yes there is too that holiday!) and I spent it with the other two co-bloggers here at Idiosyncrazies, Fannie and Farie. We had a … Continue reading
April was almost over when I remembered that we needed to fulfill our promise to do this each and every month for one year. Last weekend was our annual Spring Fling get together. Every couple of hours, I would take … Continue reading
When I was in high school, I was dating a person who, for one Christmas, bought me a case of Mounds candy bars. I loved it; my hips didn’t. Mounds candy bars are my most favorite of all candy bars … Continue reading
One of the things that is a constant around here is Mr. Fae’s hunger. He is a huge CrossFit worker-outer (really? English major we ain’t) and his hunger can get the best of him sometimes. When those hunger pangs hit, … Continue reading
We are this many now!
Many of you know that each summer for decades we travel to the Grand Tetons and to Yellowstone for a family vacation. What you may not know is that with my extremely strong will and determination, I force my family … Continue reading
We have been enjoying this cake recipe for a couple of months. My daughter made it early in February and since then, the demand for it has been high in our family. Oh, birthday coming up? Carrot Cake! Oh, it’s … Continue reading
In the past month, I’ve been doing this while I’ve had friends/family over. Each time, someone is surprised that I cook bacon like this. It’s not as though I’ve always done it like this, this is a recent thing, maybe … Continue reading